[talks-uk] Re: Saving A Link To Bookmarks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:14:11 -0000

I don't have that option Carol but I think I have Web.  It might cost a lot on
Pay as You Go but I have this contract with Vodafone with Internet Access.
Other thing is Carol you could connect up to your home Broadband.  Recall you
saying you do not know why you might want to do this but you might want to try
it instead of sitting at the computer some times.  That is all and then you
will not be paying extra for it.

Hope you got that Guide Frame I sent you.