[talks-uk] Re: SMS spell checker

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:54:45 -0000

Hi Shahbaz, unfortunately no. But you can use Quick Office on your phone to
spell check. You have to buy a licence for Quick Office to use spell check
though. Licence is not expensive, about five or six pounds and it worth it
IMHO. I think some Nokia phones come with a full version of Quick Office but
I am not sure so check your phone before buying a licence.

I've changed the subject line of this email to match the topic.

HTH,
Amro