[talks-uk] Re: More help with my c5 please

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:30:38 -0000

Hi Adrien, once you connect your phone to your computer a dialog appears on
your phone asking you to choose one of four modes to connect with. PC suite
mode and file transfer mode are two of them. However, if you don't get this
dialog when connecting your phone then go to menu>settings>connectivity>USB
and set the option "ask on connection" to yes. Reconnect your phone and that
connection dialog should appear now.

Sorry I don't understand your question about that file you talk about. Can
you tell us more about what you are trying to do?

HTH,
Amro