[talks-uk] Re: Quick Office and Talks

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:48:44 +0100

Hi all,

I installed the latest Talks version on my N82 within the
last couple of days, and I managed to install the latest
version of Quick Office this morning.  However, When I
opened Quick Office just now I wanted to read the licence
agreement, and I found I had to go online to do this, which
I found rather odd, as it wasn't displayed on the phone.

Anyway, I tried to close Quick Office while I went online on
my PC to read the licence agreement before accepting it on
the phone, and my N82 has crashed, or frozen. the screen has
gone blank and Talks won't talk, I think I'm going to have
to take the battery out and put it back.

Has anyone had this happen to them when opening Quick Office
for the first time?

Please note, that before I opened Quick Office my battery
strength was 7 bars, so I am reluctant to charge the
battery.

Thank you all in advance for any advice.

Alexander Shannon