[talks-uk] Re: Voice dialing on N85

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve.dryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:43:26 +0100

Hi Steve, this is an interesting one.  I've wanted to do the same but haven't
found out how to either.  I've done everything except ring Nokia  smiles.
That'll be on the cards sometime too!

With both my N82 and N95 I can simply press and hold down soft key 2 until it
bleeps and say a contact name.  The phone responds and dials the number.  You
can also do the same for key commands or aps.  This though doesn't seem to be
the case with the N85.  If anyone knows anything then please do post it to the
list.