[talks-uk] Problem with my phone

  • From: "Nikos Demetriou" <nikosdem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:34:32 +0300

Hi.
I have got a problem with my phone and I would like to ask if you know of
any solutions.
Basically my realspeak voices and vocalizer didn't sound very responsive so
I decided to uninstall them and install them again.
So I stayed only with eloquence.
But in the voices list I could see one vocalizer voice which I uninstalled
before. Since I am a bit curious I chose this voice and my phone crashed.
Everything looks ok on the screen but talks doesn't let me to press any
buttons on the phone any more. They make a bip but nothing changes on the
screen. Even the power button doesn't work and I have to take out the batery
to swich it off.
I know this is my folt but I would like to ask if there is a way to reset my
phone to factory settings without terning it on or if there is a way to tern
it on without talks starting.
One of my friends told me that with mobile speak for example if you hold
down the down cursor key mobile speak doesn't start at startup so I would
like to ask if there is anything equivalent with talks.
If there isn't anything to do I guess I will have to take it where I bought
it to fix it for me. I would guess that they would have to format the phone.
I have got the n95 8 gb so I can't remove the memory card like I could do
with another phone.
Sorry for my long message and I hope you can help me.
Nikos