[talks-uk] Re: Problem connecting to wireless network with N91

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 20:43:29 +0100

Not Talks related, but does the connection work fine on the PC? If so then we can rule a wireless problem out.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth

On 07/06/2010 19:40, Clive Pallett wrote:
Hello everyone,

Our wireless router ceased to function last Friday and we had to buy a
new one
on Saturday. Since then I have had trouble connecting to our wireless
network
using my Nokia N91 phone. I even did a hard reset and for a short time
afterwards I was able to download a podcast. I have looked in all the
settings and re-entered our secure key countless times with no result.
Would formatting the phone's memory to original settings solve the
problem? Any suggestions most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

07:35:00