[talks-uk] Re: Problem connecting to wireless network with N91

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 21:06:02 +0100

are you absolutely sure when you put in your key that you have the upper or lower case as you have set the key. I put in all lower case but the first letter always wants to be upper case and I have to change that always. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>