[talks-uk] Re: Problem Opening links in text messages on an N82 running talks 5

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:55:12 +0100

Hello Alexander,

Yes indeed.  I only actually noticed this problem when I started hearing
talks announcing links I was not actually on.  It is not a major issue,
unless of course the e-mail you are reading happens to have a lot of links,
in which case it can be a little confusing.  It is also often annoying to
have talks announcing the option to call a contact, when those contacts are
not in memory, and indeed the actual thing it is trying to advise you to
call is just an e-mail address.  However, the support for email in the first
place far outweighs any problems it may cause.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the future, particularly
following on from recent developments at Nuance.

Message dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.