[talks-uk] Re: O2 Email

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:40:21 -0000

Well it's the access point I use for WAP and it's working perfectly for that.
Also, when I asked O2Customer Service they said Email was not available on Pay
& Go, I only perceivered because Graham thought they might be wrong.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: (Voice call) 07917710779