[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N85

  • From: "cheeky chipmunk" <cheekychipmunk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:56:07 +0100

Barbara, I would say stainless steal because it isn't flimsy in my opinion, I
really wanted the N86 because it is slightly better, but Vodafone don't do it
and I didn't have the money to spend to buy one so I settled for the N85 and
with the latest talks, which I got through talknav, It is the best phone I have
ever had and the strongest. Thanks Steve for letting me know about the t9, I
have never used predictive text, is it easy to use? Carol