[talks-uk] Re: New Message Announcement

  • From: "annabell" <annabel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:29:39 -0000

Hi Shikka, Yes, it does put me off the phone, the E65 that is, that it does not announce new messages, I must say. Barbara's suggestion does work, though, and by pressing the five-way key downwards it does tell you if you have new messages, which is better than not doing so at all, but it still doesn't announce the new message automatically. Annabell. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>