[talks-uk] New Message Announcement

  • From: "annabell" <annabel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:56:00 -0000

Hi,  On the first two phones on which I had talks, I got an announcement when a
new text came in, "You have one new message, show!" and you just press soft key
one and it went straight into the message.  My current phone does not do this
so in order to see if you have any new messages, you have to go into messaging,
and then into in-box, to find out, presuming you have not been around to hear
the text alert.  Can anyone tell me if there's a setting in talks to enable
this message notification  or does talks no longer have this facility.
Annabell.