[talks-uk] Re: NOKIA N70 QUERY 2

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:28:05 +0000

Hi, not sure about signal strength, but you'll certainly get imcreased battery life as 3G signalling tends to drain the battery. Hope that helps.

At 18:11 04/01/2008, you wrote:
Hi

Thanks for your help, I tried it and it worked.

This probably sounds a bit ignorant but will switching to GSM make a
difference to the signal strength and battery life compared with duel mode?

Pritesh