[talks-uk] N97 Mini Answering A Call

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:57:51 +0100

I am totally embarassed to say that I cannot answer a call on my N97 Mini.
What on earth can be going on!  The phone rings, I have tried pressing/tapping
the green LCD phone key to the right of Talks, when that has failed, I have
tried pressing/tapping the call key on the virtual screen.  I see lovely
animated icons as my phone is ringing and I am totally frustrated.  I also have
a photograph coming up when my phone rings and I want to change this too but do
not know how to do it.  I am also frustrated tonight, while travelling London
to York this morning, I had no problem when I plugged in my earphones but on my
return this evening I got no sound when I plugged in the earphones.  What can
be going on there too?