[talks-uk] Re: N97

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:02:42 -0000

Hi Eleanor go to www.mobiles.co.uk

They do discounted deals and they sell sim free phones as part of their
contract deals. They are a partner of the Carphonewarehouse but have known to
be cheaper as they don't have stores in which you can visit. They are a online
dealer only.

Anyway I took the libity of checking if they had the N97 on Vodafone and they
do. One of the deals ties you into a 24 month contract and you will get 600
anytime minutes with free texts along with Vodafone Passport for £25 per month.
The phone will cost you £59 which is understandable given it's unlocked price.