[talks-uk] Re: Nokia Ovi Maps3.3 full interface description

  • From: Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:33:13 +0000

Ibrahim,

Thanks for letting me know. I may well be upgrading to a Nokia N97 in the
summer, when my contract is due for renewal and when the new Talks 5.0 is
out. I presume the Maps app will work with the N97? I'm also presuming
that the N97 has built-in GPS, in the same way as the N96.

I am not a Wayfinder user. I was about to invest in it when news broke
about its demise.

Many Thanks, With Kind Regards,

Charles Nicol
Business Change : Technology
( 0141 223 3286 È             6 0141 223 3976 :
Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
22/03/2010 10:24
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: Nokia Ovi Maps3.3 full interface description

Hi Charles.

No, Ovi maps is the new incarnation of maps, its called Ovi Maps as it is
now part of the Ovi suite of services.  The N96 isn't compatible with the
latest version of the software though, so you'll have to either upgrade
your phone or stick to using wayfinder if you have it.

All the best, Ibrahim.