[talks-uk] Re: N95 Settings Information Please

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 08:11:58 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

On my N95, only the date is announced, not the time.  I think it would drive
me mad if it were.  I only want the time when I want to hear it, not every
time I open the slider, but I suppose that's a matter of opinion.

As for your attachments, when composing a message, Options, Insert, Other,
then select the file.

  _____