[talks-uk] N95 Settings Information Please

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:30:23 -0000

Hi
I want to know the following:

1.  How can I send an e-mail attachment of a PDF file via my mobile phone.  I
can work out how to send an image file as an attachment but cannot work out
other files as attachments.

2.  If I receive a text message from someone I do not readily have the time and
Date displayed.  I think I would have to go in to some other option for this
information.  Can I set it up to read at the time I open the text message?

3.  On my N95 I can hear date and day announced but I do not hear the time, yet
the clock is displayed on the main screen or desktop.  I know about pressing
Talks and number 9 but I have 2 N95s and both tell date, day and time.  The
black N95 from Vodafone tells the time at the same time as announcing day and
date.  The silver one does not as I've said.  It is not with Vodafone.  Is this
perhaps a Vodafone SIM setting? or surely it is within the phone itself.  I
have the latest hardware on the silver phone where I cannot get time announced
automatically when I open the slider.