[talks-uk] Re: N86 FINAL DECISION

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:41:51 +0100

Hi,

If you are able, I'd try it out.  Personally I did find the keys on the N95
8GB easier to use.  I know what you mean about wrist issues as I've had them
myself recently.

An alternative is to use the N86 with a Bluetooth Keyboard.  It is a great
handset in all other respects, so a nice slim keyboard could do the trick
for extended typing, such as answering e-mails.  I'm planning on
investigating this option myself in the near future.

HTH.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,