[talks-uk] Re: N82 V N95

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:46:02 -0000

That's me Steve, quaint and old-fashioned!! I love it, and just because
it's probably larger than the latest phones, it certainly doesn't mean
I'm going to abandon a perfectly working, sexy baby like my N91 ... So
there!! (smiles).

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx