[talks-uk] Re: N82 V N95

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 22:03:45 -0000

Hi,

Yes, I do use predictive text almost all of the time now and I am reasonably fast, but I find the keypad flat and that my fingers just stick. It's just that I seem to have lots of new texting friends and I'm finding it rather hard going to keep up.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, March 09, 2009 9:10 PM (UK time), Steve Spamer at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol, how fast is fast?...do you use predictive text?  Just
asking as I find it amazing that you would consider another phone
just to make your texts a little faster.  I have the N85 with a flat
keypad and I don't think I'd be any faster on another phone!  Cheers
Steve. ----- Original Message -----