[talks-uk] Re: Is TALKS Free or not

  • From: susan mcdonald <susan.mcdonald119@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 21:17:21 +0100

Thanks Steve,
I think I'll wait for sight village and try a few phones there, as
those touch screens  might be better for me as I have very little
feelings in my fingers and most of the newer phones buttons are so
small I can't feel them at all  as it is just like my fingers going
over a smooth surface.  The vodaphone shop I went int didn't have any
of the phones on the list for talks, I gave the list to my daughter so
she could try in Cardiff but none of the phone shops had any of the
phones on the list either, which means I'll have to buy online which I
can't do untill I find out which phones I can use. I use a owasys 22c
at present but it has seen better days and has been a good basic phone
but now I feel I want a phone that can do a little bit more than phone
calls and text messaging

--
Sue McD