[talks-uk] Re: Installing talks and certificates

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:27:24 +0100

Hi

We did have to set the date which was accidentily set to 2008.  Mike's
not a good screen reader.  lol.  So I'll have to wait until I see
someone to get it right.  I was hoping to set it after talks.

Could I set the date through PC suite?

Thanks what a great supportive list.

Gena

--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman