[talks-uk] Re: Installing talks and certificates

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 23:05:16 +0100

Hi Georgina,

You have to do two things:-

1.  Make sure that the date is right on your phone before installing. Time
is not important, but the date is, otherwise the date will probably be
before the certificate was created, thus making it invalid.

2.  You need to go to Applications, Application Manager. Then Options,
Settings, and the first option is Software Installation, Signed Only. Select
this and change it to All.

You will now be able to install.

You will still need a pair of eyes of course, but I reckon the reason Talks
won't install is that the date is wrong, since Talks is a signed app. The
synthesisers are not signed.