[talks-uk] Re: Help Needed, New User.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:04:49 +0100

Hi Darran,

Ideally you should give Steve a ring and ask him about all of this, but I'll tell you what I know see if it clears things a bit. No matter whether you got Talks on a CD or downloaded it from the net, when you install it it'll run in a 10 minutes demo mode. Just like JAWS or other software, the important thing is the registration key, and that what you paid £150 for. To get your registration key, you need to send to Steve your mobile's IMEI number (Have I spelled that write?). You can find your IMEI number from the Talks window itself and it'll be written somewhere on the box your mobile came in as well. If you've already paid for Talks you should be receiving soon A CD from Comp Room with the Talks files and the manuals on.

Hope that helps a bit?

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>