[talks-uk] Re: Help Needed, New User.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:35:05 +0100

2 versions with different synthesisers.  the US Realspeak and SIS Files US
(ETI-Eloquence)
, the same speech as used by JAWS.

I say leave the UK ones alone because the accents arent too realistic.

One of those US files is "symbian signed" which means it will run without
saying that it has not been signed and asking if you want to install anyway.
This should be the better option.

Cheers

Graham