[talks-uk] Re: GPS with Talks.

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:52:51 +0100

I use Walky Talky which lets you know what road and aproximately  what
address you are by as you are walking. The Navigation is very acurate
as it's using the Googgle navogation component. The one draw back is
that distances aren't read out so it's not a pollished app yet. I
still Use my Nokia X6 for navigation with Talks.

--
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx