[talks-uk] Re: GPS with Talks.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 01:15:40 +0100

I wonder if anything works with Android phones such as the ChaCha?

Not as polished by any stretch but android still represents a more
affordable option and the opportunity to have a phone with a built in
keyboard.  still not really an option for someone who wants just a phone
with the rest of the bits as useful extras rather than the other way round.
This being said, I wonder if you could use or configure SIRI to find a route
for you with just one voice command using navigon? That would be quite
interesting.