[talks-uk] Re: Fw: Nokia and O2 Question

  • From: "Graham Longly" <longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 16:00:05 +0100

Hi Jackie

Let me know if you would like me to manually subscribe Marg to the list.
Cheers!
Graham

Graham Longly BA GRAD CIPD CMS
Access Technology Consultant
RNIB BTCS Accredited Jaws Trainer
Software Express Accredited Guide Trainer
BCAB EyeT4all Trainer

Aspire Consultancy, York, UK
T: 01904 762788
F: 0870 1326940
M: 07766 617140
E: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.aspire-consultancy.co.uk

We help people who are vision impaired to achieve those hopes and ambitions to
which they aspire.