[talks-uk] Re: Foxed. Please help

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:58:04 +0100

Hi Harvey

Press the 1 key quickly five times. If you wait to hear what's being
announcted it will cycle back to the start again, so you have to press it
quickly enough five times and the figure 1 should be inserted.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779