[talks-uk] Re: Foxed. Please help

  • From: "harveywhite" <harveywhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 17:12:16 +0100

Thank you Ian, Barbara, Karin and anybody who answers my question in
the next few hours. I knew the answer must be simple, and even kept
pressing the one key and somehow missing it.

During my fiddling, I managed to insert something called Smiley Face",
and after that the text went totally haywire until I pressed the
number key on the bottom right hand corner of the keypad several
times. I don't really know what I was into! Anybody know about smiley
faces, sad faces and other possible inserted images? Common place I'm
sure amongst sighted users, but I wonder if anybody on this list uses
these little extras?

Harvey White