[talks-uk] Re: Flip Phone

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:38:21 +0100

Hi. There is a Wayfinder list you can join and yes you need a good GPS receiver
for such programs. Go to www.wayfinder.com and check out the info on Wayfinder
Access. There is also Wayfinder Navigator but that's geared up for people who
have some sight. WFA is more geared up for the non sighted. You have to
download and install the program to your phone and sign up for a demo which now
lasts 14 days so I'm told. I think Steve Nutt will sell you an Holux GPS
receiver. Holux is the most recommended and has an on off switch. Other brands
have the standard button which you press and wait for the light to display. If
you are totally blind then Holux would be the ideal GPS receiver to own.