[talks-uk] Re: Flip Phone

  • From: "Badger" <monty_badger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:13:40 +0100

lol sorry about that, yeah i just did. had a look on the website first but
let's face it, the nuance website isn't the best laid out in the world.
do you have any guides or decent info on this wayfinder thing? i know it's been
covered a lot on here but i've never been interested before so didn't pay much
attendtion. i assume if i want to use it on my e65 i need some kind of gps
reciever?