[talks-uk] E-mails on N96

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:07:21 +0100

When I go to read my e-mails on the N96 before opening the e-mail I will get
the number of it in the sequence, e.g. 3 of 10.  This is the last thing to be
announced after the person's name, subject, attachments etc.  Now when I open
the e-mail I do not get the number of it again.  I find this irritating and
strange as I get the number of the e-mail when I open it on my N95 and e71.  Is
there a setting I can alter for this to happen?