[talks-uk] Re: Barring Someone's Number

  • From: "Neil Barnfather" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:01:59 +0100

Dean,

That is exactly the slightly long winded approach I was referring to, it does
however mean that the phone still rings, just silently, so that

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks List Host

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility and Wayfinder Access dealer / distributor,
with product activation codes delivered direct to your mailbox why not use
TalkNav today?
you're not aware of it.
 <http://www.talknav.com/> http://www.talknav.com
service@xxxxxxxxxxx