[talks-uk] Re: E72 freezing

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:13:56 +0000

Hi Saqib
To try and get back onto your original question I to am having problems with my
e72 freezing and also when I try to make a call while talks is on my phone just
crashes. I have latest version of talks and latest version of firmware that
Vodafone will allow. Guess we will just need to hope any problems may be fixed
in the next release of talks. If anyone knows when this might be?
Cheers
Sam