[talks-uk] Re: E72 freezing

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:13:16 -0000

Hi Sam,

What synthesiser are you using?

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Howie, Sam
Sent: Wednesday 10 February 2010 11:14
To: 'talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: E72 freezing

Hi Saqib

To try and get back onto your original question I to am having problems with
my e72 freezing and also when I try to make a call while talks is on my
phone just crashes. I have latest version of talks and latest version of
firmware that Vodafone will allow. Guess we will just need to hope any
problems may be fixed in the next release of talks. If anyone knows when
this might be?

Cheers

Sam

  _____