[talks-uk] Re: DAISY2Go Question

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:34:47 +0000

Hi Amie

Daisy2Go is, as you say, a program that lets you read DAISY books on the phone.
 It comes bundled with Talks, so costs nothing, once you have Talks.

I have Talks Premium, and it was on the CD that came with the phone.

I quite like it, but I would like it even better if I could make the Sleep
Timer work.

Also, there is an option to "Daisify" books.  This just means allowing you to
read books in MP3 format.  Whenever I have tried this it has not collected all
the
files so, as you try to read the book, there are gaps.  Has anyone else got
this to work and, if so, how?

Pele