[talks-uk] Re: Current Nokia Models

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 08:49:55 -0000

Hi Darren,

There's the N80 which is a slide phone.  The N91 is a music phone which a
slide revealing the phone keys underneath.  Also, there is the N90 and N93
which I think one of which is a flip phone but can't remember which one it
is but, this is a much larger phone.  My partner has just gotten the E50
which isn't a slide or flip but it is the smallest simbian phone I've seen
and it works well with the Daniel voice.  Keys are a little tricky I'd
imagine for some blind people as they are very crampt together at the top
for the navigation and function keys.

HTH