[talks-uk] Re: Current Nokia Models

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:24:45 -0000

Steve - Seeing as the CPW doesn't have the N91 in stock, and the O2 website
doesn't seem to be offering it on contract, and the reviews I've read talk
about it being sluggish, and crashing a lot, I thought I'd check out the
E50; Can you tell me about it's mp3 player, is it possible to select files
and have them played randomly?
-
Andy