[talks-uk] Consultancy

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks <talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 18:40:14 +0200

Hello:
I may have some concerns for various talks issues , first of all:
How about the potentiality of exchanging the dictionary , graphics
labeler , and object viewer files?
Secondly:
What I' am going to repute herein isn't quite regular whether I' am
committing mistakenly something else.
Whenever  I attempted  to launch the talks menu by pressing it's
keystroke's combination , and then selecting it's options by pressing
the soft key one , it brings the complete list of nine items , unless
on oppositely  if I performed the similar procedure  manually , it
only brings eight items and excluding in particular this add  specific
setting value, I have even examined the process while I' am composing
this message at the moment.
  May I enquire for further clarifications?
Thirdly:
In addition to daisy to go , for assessing aims, I have trialled  the
Freedomscientific traning materials with it , unless it was
incompatible to the symbian unit , consequently , can someone else
guide me to get any appropriate tutorial which has been formed in
daisy for evaluation purposes , please be denoted that I' am already a
premium license owner , just to be brilliant  and to avoid
misconceptions.
Any suggestion or recommend, that's enormously would be appreciated.
Mostafa Al'mahdy.
skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.