[talks-uk] Re: Consultancy

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:10:03 +0100

hello,

can i please ask that you desist from posting to the list in this fashion, we
have clear rules here governing subject lines, and your ever present use of the
term Consultancy, in the subject line does not help any list member whatsoever.

if you wish to talk about Blue Tooth transfer feed back with Talks then please
put that in your subject line.

thank you.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

On 29 Mar 2011, at 16:38, mostafa almahdy wrote:

Hello:
In the  next chart , there is an importan information to notify you
about , personally I believe that it is significantly impressive on
talks future enhancements , on promptt , while your symbian unit is
taking part as a receiver on a  bluetooth connection , talks doesn't
pronounce any sort of progressive updates during the transfer wizard ,
while precisely on the contrary in terms of being the data
transmitter.
     I thought  that's  necessarily to note , I believe that's mister
NeilBarnfather is the present list moderator , so he may handel the
task with the rest of developing team in addition to talks panel
consecutive priorities.
And if anybody knows how to adjust talks for the given feature ,
please advice.
--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.