[talks-uk] Re: Change of list ownership

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:32:04 +0100

Hi Eleanor

Yes there is one but a. they are very expensive and b. when
I got my phone, it defaulted to french and Marie helped me
to set it up in english and it wasn't easy so going to a
french dealer would be very difficult as unless you are
fluent in french, I'd have a great deal of difficulty
explaining problems so it's better and easier for me to do
it in english. It is really difficult. It's the same with
the pc. The company is called ceciaa and talks from them is
over 200 euros. Have a look for yourself, I think it'll be
www.ceciaa.fr.

Regards

Adrien