[talks-uk] Cannot hold conversation on Nokia 7610

  • From: "Matthew Leach" <matthew.leach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:05:25 -0000

Hello.

The subject line says it all.

Every so often the virus checker will pop up and when it does I am unable to
speak to anyone on the phone, although I can hear them they are unable to
hear me.  This happens whether the call is in coming or outgoing.  I then
receive a text message from "n" with no message in the body of the message.
I have obviously done something which I shouldn't have, but what?  This
problem does not happen all of the time thankfully but is frustrating when
it does.  Can anyone throw any light on this and how I can sort the problem
out?

Many thanks.

Matty.