[talks-uk] Re: Can Talks work with FM Radio on a C5:00?

  • From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:10:43 +0100

Hi Ismail

Try the following steps.

Talks+star to go into Talks settings

right-arrow to get to Advanced settings

Scroll up to Mute during a Call and select

You will then be presented with a number of options, these are, mute during
a call always, never, for 3 secs only, for 5 secs only, for 10 secs only and
always.  If you scroll down to always, select it and then exit from the
Talks menu you should find that whenever you make a call talks should be
automatically muted.

I hope this helps and that it works for you.

Take care

Pritesh