[talks-uk] Re: Best handset to go for.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:55:40 -0000

The N86 is not an old phone. Many people like it but you will not get it from Vodafone. You want to decide if you want a branded phone under a contract or an unbranded one at high cost. vodafone certainly did the N85 but I would suggest N86 as you will be able to use it for more purposes,

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>