[talks-uk] Re: Best handset to go for.

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:07:50 +0000

Hey andrew,

do you want to hav just touchscreen or would you like a keyboard too?

If you want just touch then the X6 would be best. If you want a keyboard
phone with a keyboard and touch then you should go with either the N97 or N97
mini. the main differenxe between the to is physical size and storage size,
with the latest firmware they are both very stable and both very nice.

If you like them them i would suggest you compare the spex of both to see which
suits your usage needs as the N97 Mini does hav reductions on spex but is
smaller so may be preferable.
either way you will need to wait a bit for Talks to support them so just use
that time to do your research.

Hope this helps

Pete [A N97 & N95 8Gb user]