[talks-uk] Re: Alternative Talks friendly e-mail client for S60?

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:40:24 -0000

Try htttp://www.seven.com
Cheers
Alex

From: Hussein Patwa
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 12:01 AM
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Alternative Talks friendly e-mail client for S60?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a Talks friendly mail client for the
Symbian S60 3rd Edition platform (9.1 or 9.2) that allows for more than six
e-mail accounts to be set up at once?  Also, if the application had HTML
support that would be great.  I have a contact who uses a localised operating
system and his messages display fine on my computers, but I just get a
conversion error with the default Nokia e-mail client.

I don't need Exchange support, regular IMAP is fine.

Thanks for any suggestions.