[talks-uk] Alternative Talks friendly e-mail client for S60?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:01:20 -0000

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a Talks friendly mail client for
the Symbian S60 3rd Edition platform (9.1 or 9.2) that allows for more than
six e-mail accounts to be set up at once?  Also, if the application had HTML
support that would be great.  I have a contact who uses a localised
operating system and his messages display fine on my computers, but I just
get a conversion error with the default Nokia e-mail client.

I don't need Exchange support, regular IMAP is fine.

Thanks for any suggestions.